Saturday 11 April 2009

Beginning of Friendship

Sometimes it begin with big,
And sometimes it begin with small,
Very small,
If it is my destiny to face it my life,
I won't turn my back,
I'll face it with my heart full of patience,
And I'll begin it with small,
Everyone keep asking,
Like a wave along the beach,
Why? Why? Why?
Why did you begin it with small?
Begin with big is better isn't it?
All the words that I can make an answer is,
Not all the big is better,
And not all the small is loser,
Begin it with small,
From time to time,
It will grow, grow, and grow,
Til it's grown enough,
To make you have a sweet dreams
But,
Once you begin it with big,
It will grow bigger, bigger, and higher,
High enough to reach the top of your head,
Big enough to step and trample over your head,
It could make you have
A life long memory of
Nightmare...

By Ezaimi

No comments:

Post a Comment